The recent announcement of the 2013 Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel has delighted researchers working in empirical asset pricing.
Fama, Hansen, and Shiller: An excellent choice of Nobel laureates
Tarun Ramadorai, 24 October 2013
Finding his own way: Ronald Coase (1910-2013)
Steven Medema, 18 September 2013
Ronald Coase, who passed away last week at the age of 102, left an indelible mark on both economics and law. In 1991 he was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in recognition of his work on transaction costs and property rights.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013
Reichlin, Giugliano, 7 November 2013
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena