Other Recent Articles:
- Do European fines deter price fixing?
- Competitive effects of PC software bundling
- New challenges for bank competition policy
- Value-added exchange rates
- Market access in global and regional trade
- Own goal: Is UEFA’s Financial Fair Play initiative misguided?
- Financing start-ups: The impact of credit scoring and bank concentration
- Cloud computing: Economic issues
- Raising the competition: The case of Italy
- Innovation and competition policy: A new type of policy
- Bank competition and stability: Cross-country heterogeneity
- Does price regulation affect the adoption of new pharmaceuticals?
- Patent Boxes: An innovative way to race to the bottom?
- Competitiveness: The Great American Distraction
- Exchange consolidation: Are regulators once more sowing the seeds of instability?
- Can competition pull along the public sector? Evidence from Indian railways
- Talking shop: The costs of entry restrictions in retail trade
- Intellectual property rights and FDI knowledge diffusion
- Low-wage East meets high-quality West: New firm-level evidence from France
- Competition and cash crops in sub-Saharan Africa
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Cadot, de Melo, 16 June 2014