Other Recent Articles:
- Fukushima and the future of nuclear power
- Carbon pricing and the role of natural gas in EU climate policy
- Forecasting oil prices using product spreads
- Asymmetric oil: Fuel for conflict
- Four changes to trade rules to facilitate climate change action
- Reforming energy subsidies globally
- The sordid history of Congressional acceptance and rejection of cap-and-trade: Implications for climate policy
- Commodity prices and growth: A changing relationship?
- Financialisation in oil markets: Lessons for policy
- Managing and harnessing volatile oil windfalls
- Why do we see unilateral action on climate change?
- Oil exporters’ dilemma
- Oil price risk, expropriation and bilateral investment treaties
- Property prices and groundwater contamination
- Policies to harness the power of natural resources
- Do oil prices help forecast real GDP?
- Institutional reform and the so-called resource curse
- Greasing the wheel: Oil’s role in the global crisis
- Resource trade: Policy and policy reform
- Speculation in oil markets? What have we learned?
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Cadot, de Melo, 16 June 2014