Other Recent Articles:
- Basel risk weights can’t be trusted
- A 25% bank equity requirement?
- Apple’s pricing and eBooks
- The global financial ecosystem
- The effect of regulation on banks’ liquidity buffers
- Solvency II: Three principles to respect
- Easy access to cannabis is tempting
- The implications of retail-sector liberalisation: Evidence from Romania
- Estimating neutral interest rates in Latin America
- Advertising and consumer prices
- A new way to understand consumer surplus
- Excessive risk-taking by banks: A new eReport
- Money and banking – realigned efficiently
- Systemic risk regulation: Pigouvian taxes or quantity regulation?
- Entry regulation: Still costly
- US overinvestment in housing: Was the bankruptcy code to blame?
- Sensible finance for a dynamic economy
- The US financial reform bill: Hit or flop?
- Do inefficient stock markets drive bad corporate governance?
- Do public guarantees influence bank risk taking? Evidence from a natural experiment
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Cadot, de Melo, 16 June 2014
CEPR Policy Research
- The buyer margins of firms' exportsCarballo, Ottaviano, Volpe
- Commodity and Equity Markets: Some Stylized Facts from a Copula ApproachDelatte, Lopez
- Ethnic Unemployment Rates and Frictional MarketsGobillon, Rupert, Wasmer
- Finance and Poverty: Evidence from IndiaAyyagari, Beck, Hoseini
- The Manipulation of Basel Risk-WeightsMariathasan, Merrouche
- The economics of Scottish independence in an interdependent worldHughes Hallett
- Making city lights shine brighterYusuf, Leipziger
- The euro in the 'currency war'Bénassy-Quéré, Martin
- The roots of shadow bankingPerotti
- What’s wrong with Europe?Baldini, Manasse
- Corporate Finance Theory Symposium19 - 20 September 2014 / Cambridge / Judge Business School, Cambridge University<