De Jure and de Facto Determinants of Power: Evidence from Mississippi
Graziella Bertocchi, Arcangelo Dimico, 22 July 2012
Vox readers can download CEPR Discussion Paper 9064 for free here.
Journalists are entitled to free DP downloads on request; please contact email@example.com. To learn more about subscribing to CEPR's Discussion Paper Series, please visit the CEPR website.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Cadot, de Melo, 16 June 2014