A series of unfortunate events: Common sequencing patterns in financial crises
Carmen M Reinhart, 9 January 2012
Vox readers can download CEPR Discussion Paper 8742 for free here.
Journalists are entitled to free DP downloads on request; please contact email@example.com. To learn more about subscribing to CEPR's Discussion Paper Series, please visit the CEPR website.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Claessens, 18 April 2014
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides