The UK in a Global World
David Greenaway, 14 June 2012
The UK in a Global World: How can the UK focus on steps in global value chains that really add value?
edited by David Greenaway
Published 14 June 2012
Download the PDF of the eBook here.
See Table of Contents here.
The Rt. Hon. Dr Vince Cable MP
Introduction and Overview
Creating Competitive Advantage: Policy Lessons from History
Choosing Races and Placing Bets: UK National Innovation Policy and the Globalisation of Innovation Systems
Value Creation and Trade in 21st Century Manufacturing: What Policies for UK Manufacturing?
Richard E. Baldwin and Simon J. Evenett
Comparative Advantage and Service Trade
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013
Reichlin, Giugliano, 7 November 2013
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena