2nd MoFiR Workshop on Banking
7 - 8 March 2013, Ancona (Italy)The aim of the 2nd MoFiR Workshop on Banking is to bring together scholars in banking and finance to discuss the causes, transmission mechanisms, and consequences of the crisis, focusing also on the policy implications for the current situation and the potential reforms. The organizing committee invites the submission of full papers or extended abstracts on the following themes: • Financial sector fragility, contagion, safety nets, and crises; • The (dis-)advantages of cross-border banking; • Liquidity management and provision by financial intermediaries; • Banks’ organizational models, informational asymmetries and distance; • Bank lending, entrepreneurial finance and firm growth; • Experiments in banking.
- Andrea F. Presbitero
- Ancona (Italy)
- Open attendance
- Università Politecnica delle Marche and MoFiR
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman