FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE REAL ECONOMY
4 - 5 May 2013, Venice
The recent financial crisis has stimulated research on the linkages and transmission channels between the financial sector and the real economy. In addition, the evidence suggests that financial globalization plaid an important role in the international contagion and in the cross-country transmission of financial crises, although these channels and their effects might not yet be well understood. The aim of the conference is to contribute to the discussion and bring together high quality research on international macroeconomics and international finance. Original papers
subject to high academic standards are invited on the following topics, though not restricted to them:
• International contagion and cross-country transmission of financial crises
• Interconnections between the real economy and financial markets, the role of frictions and market imperfections
• Role of policy and the international community.
- Roberto Pancrazi (University of Warwick): R.Pancrazi@warwick.ac.uk Marija Vukotic (University of Warwick): M.Vukotic@warwick.ac.uk
- Closed attendance
- To submit a paper (or express your interest to participate in the conference) please email email@example.com before February 10, 2013, attaching a draft (preferably) or an extended abstract of the paper.
- Department of Economics, University of Warwick
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
- Financial markets
DellaVigna, Durante, Knight, La Ferrara
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
Allen, Eichengreen, Evans
Greenwood, Guner, Kocharakov, Santos