Migration: Global Development, New Frontiers
10 - 13 April 2013, University College London, London, United Kingdom
CALL FOR PAPERS - Submission Deadline: 16 December 2012
This is a large inter-disciplinary conference jointly organised by the NORFACE Research Programme on Migration and the Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM) at UCL. The conference is co-funded by the European Union and the NORFACE Migration Programme.
The conference will feature invited talks, contributed sessions and academic podia on topics at the frontier of the migration research agenda, as well as two policy events where high level practitioners, politicians and media representatives will discuss migration related issues.
We welcome scholars from anthropology, demography, development studies, economics, psychology, sociology and other disciplines with an interest in migration issues, to submit innovative papers and posters on any aspect related to migration.
Booking through the conference website is required for attendance.
- Norface Scientific Office
- University College London, London, United Kingdom
- Open attendance
- The NORFACE Research Programme on Migration and the Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM) at University College London
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Rethinking macroeconomic policyBlanchard
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen