Modelling and Forecasting Inflation: Recent Approaches
17 - 17 December 2012, Henley Business School, University of Reading
Alexander Mihailov and Kerry Patterson, University of Reading, and Fabio Rumler, Austrian National Bank, are delighted to present this one-day international workshop as part of a British Academy Small Research Grant.
• Michael Clements, University of Warwick
• Domenico Giannone, Université Libre de Bruxelles
• Eleonora Granziera, Bank of Canada
• Alexander Mihailov, University of Reading
• Simon Price, Bank of England and City University London
• Fabio Rumler, Austrian National Bank
• Timo Teräsvirta, Aarhus University
There is no fee for conference registration or attendance, but places are limited. The programme and further logistical information can be found on the website link below.
- Alexander Mihailov and Kerry Patterson, University of Reading, and Fabio Rumler, Austrian National Bank
- Henley Business School, University of Reading
- Open attendance
- Department of Economics, University of Reading
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena