Understanding banks in emerging markets
5 - 6 September 2013, EBRD, London
The conference aims to bring together leading researchers to discuss recent developments in empirical banking research. Attention will be given in particular to: 1. The econometric analysis of increasingly rich micro-level data that are available ‘off-the-shelve’; 2. The econometric analysis of tailor-made data from large-scale surveys of banks and their clients; 3. The use of randomized controlled trials and framed field experiments with banks. Key-note speakers: Atif Mian and Antoinette Schoar. If you would like to submit a paper (full papers accepted only) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject header please add “Submission CEPR-EBRD-EBC-RoF Conference” and nothing else. Authors will be notified about the acceptance of papers and the conference programme by 1 June 2013.
- Ralph De Haas; Thorsten Beck; Steven Ongena
- EBRD, London
- Open attendance
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Tilburg University
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti