Job Market Papers
JMP Vox presents columns based on the "Job Market Papers" of leading young scholars - the economists who are currently in contention for the world's most prestigious assistant professorships, post-doctoral posts, and entry-level research positions in the public sector.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman