Copyright and usage:
- By using VoxEU.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of VoxEU.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use VoxEU.org.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for all contributions are held by VoxEU.org.
- VoxEU.org may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by VoxEU.org. Your continued use of VoxEU.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- VoxEU.org wants to encourage dissemination but wishes to track usage of its content and to be sure VoxEU.org retain control so as to avoid abuses.
- VoxEU.org restricts the right to copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use VoxEU.org content. Specifically:
- The titles and first sentences of any contributions may be reproduced without prior consent subject to proper attributions, specifically “VoxEU.org” must be mentioned as the source and a link to VoxEU.org must be provided (for web pages).
- VoxEU.org contributions may be partially quoted subject to inclusion of the line Author © voxEU.org (e.g. Guido Tabellini © voxEU.org)
- Up to three VoxEU.org contributions per month may be reproduced in full by any one website or printed publication without prior consent subject to proper attributions, specifically “VoxEU.org” must be mentioned 'above the fold' as the source and a link to VoxEU.org must be provided (for web pages). Further, columns may only be reproduced at least 24 hours after they first appeared on VoxEU.org.
- It is the responsibility of the users of VoxEU.org content to make it clear to their readers that the material came from Vox.
- VoxEU.org content must not be adapted, altered or used to create a derivative work except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of VoxEU.org content requires the prior written permission. (Request permission from permission@VoxEU.org).
- VoxEU.org encourages the translation and publication of contributions in the print media. For enquiries and permission to translate, please contact: permission@VoxEU.org