An easy way to follow VoxEU (and other sites)
"RSS feeds" allow you to receive news about Vox columns directly to your desktop, iPhone, iPad, etc.
RSS is something like a real-time email notification but the 'messages' (e.g. title and teaser of latest Vox columns) come to your "RSS reader" rather than your inbox.
- You don't have to come to Vox, Vox comes to you!
What is an RSS Feed?
RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication". Most major web sites have RSS, including Vox.
- It is an easy way to be alerted about new things on Vox.
How do I use an RSS Feed?
First, you need an "RSS Reader".
- There are many, but we recommend Feedly (http://cloud.feedly.com/#welcome) since it's easy to set up and works across desktop and mobile devices.
What feeds does Vox provide?
- Recent Columns (http://www.voxeu.org/rss.php?q=recent)
- Must Read (http://www.voxeu.org/rss.php?q=editorschoice)
- Vox Talks (http://www.voxeu.org/rss.php?q=recentaudio)
To access feeds from your browser (say on a PC or Mac)
- Click on the link above and follow the instructions.
- To find other Vox feeds, type "VoxEU" into the search box where it's written: "entry URL, title, #topic". You'll see the various Vox RSS feeds you can follow. For example, VoxEU.org: Recent Articles has over 20,000 followers.
- P.S. You need a Google Account to run this - but the up side is that it makes it effortless to synch across your laptop, desktop, iPhone, etc.
To access from your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Go to the App store for your device and search for "Feedly"
- Touch on the 'bars' top left to pull up the LOGON screen; log on with the same Google account and you automatically get the RSS feeds you added on all your other devices.
It's just that easy!
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013
Reichlin, Giugliano, 7 November 2013
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
CEPR Policy Research
- The buyer margins of firms' exportsCarballo, Ottaviano, Volpe
- Commodity and Equity Markets: Some Stylized Facts from a Copula ApproachDelatte, Lopez
- Ethnic Unemployment Rates and Frictional MarketsGobillon, Rupert, Wasmer
- Finance and Poverty: Evidence from IndiaAyyagari, Beck, Hoseini
- The Manipulation of Basel Risk-WeightsMariathasan, Merrouche