An easy way to follow VoxEU (and other sites)
"RSS feeds" allow you to receive news about Vox columns directly to your desktop, iPhone, iPad, etc.
RSS is something like a real-time email notification but the 'messages' (e.g. title and teaser of latest Vox columns) come to your "RSS reader" rather than your inbox.
- You don't have to come to Vox, Vox comes to you!
What is an RSS Feed?
RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication". Most major web sites have RSS, including Vox.
- It is an easy way to be alerted about new things on Vox.
How do I use an RSS Feed?
First, you need an "RSS Reader".
- There are many, but we recommend Feedly (http://cloud.feedly.com/#welcome) since it's easy to set up and works across desktop and mobile devices.
What feeds does Vox provide?
- Recent Columns (http://www.voxeu.org/rss.php?q=recent)
- Must Read (http://www.voxeu.org/rss.php?q=editorschoice)
- Vox Talks (http://www.voxeu.org/rss.php?q=recentaudio)
To access feeds from your browser (say on a PC or Mac)
- Click on the link above and follow the instructions.
- To find other Vox feeds, type "VoxEU" into the search box where it's written: "entry URL, title, #topic". You'll see the various Vox RSS feeds you can follow. For example, VoxEU.org: Recent Articles has over 20,000 followers.
- P.S. You need a Google Account to run this - but the up side is that it makes it effortless to synch across your laptop, desktop, iPhone, etc.
To access from your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Go to the App store for your device and search for "Feedly"
- Touch on the 'bars' top left to pull up the LOGON screen; log on with the same Google account and you automatically get the RSS feeds you added on all your other devices.
It's just that easy!
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Claessens, 18 April 2014
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
CEPR Policy Research
- The buyer margins of firms' exportsCarballo, Ottaviano, Volpe
- Commodity and Equity Markets: Some Stylized Facts from a Copula ApproachDelatte, Lopez
- Ethnic Unemployment Rates and Frictional MarketsGobillon, Rupert, Wasmer
- Finance and Poverty: Evidence from IndiaAyyagari, Beck, Hoseini
- The Manipulation of Basel Risk-WeightsMariathasan, Merrouche
- Making city lights shine brighterYusuf, Leipziger
- The euro in the 'currency war'Bénassy-Quéré, Martin
- The roots of shadow bankingPerotti
- What’s wrong with Europe?Baldini, Manasse
- How the EZ crisis is permanently changing EU institutionsMicossi
- The 13th Annual GEP Postgraduate Conference 20141 - 2 May 2014 / Nottingham / Sponsored by Nottingham Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy (GEP) University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Exchange Rates and External Adjustment2 - 3 June 2014 / Zurich / Swiss National Bank
- 13th Summer School in International Development Economics: Investment, Saving and Wellbeing in Developing Countries10 - 13 June 2014 / Palazzo Feltrinelli, Gargnano, Lake Garda (Italy) / Organisers: Centro Studi Luca d’Agliano, Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), Paolo Baffi Center on International Markets, Money and Regulation, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods of the University of Milan, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Business Strategies of the University of Milan Bicocca, Vilfredo Pareto Doctoral Program in Economics of the University of Turin, The Lombardy Advanced School of Economic Research (LASER).
- 3rd WB-BE Research Conference: Financing growth: Levers, Boosters and Brakes23 - 24 June 2014 / Banco de España headquarters in Madrid / This conference is sponsored by Banco de España and The World Bank