United Nations Industrial Development Organization
Adnan Seric is a researcher and industrial development officer at the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) with several years of experience in managing economic development programmes in Europe, Africa and Asia.
He is currently leading an international research network that uses newly available sources of firm-level data to support development of evidence-based investment and growth policies across a number of least developed countries and emerging market economies.
Prior to joining UNIDO, he worked as an international expert at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) where he has led policy oriented research on trade and investment related issues in selected non-OECD economies.
Adnan holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of St Andrews (UK).
Articles by Adnan Seric:
FDI in Africa
10 December 2013, 7035 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani