University of Toronto
Alberto Galasso is Associate Professor at the University of Toronto. He received his Ph.D. in Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science. His research has focused on intellectual property management and bargaining theory.
Articles by Alberto Galasso:
Understanding regional innovation disparities
23 December 2013, 11510 reads
Do patent rights impede follow-on innovation?
14 May 2013, 13987 reads
Improving efficiency in the 'market for innovation'
29 November 2008, 9189 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman