University of Toronto
Alberto Galasso is Associate Professor at the University of Toronto. He received his Ph.D. in Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science. His research has focused on intellectual property management and bargaining theory.
Articles by Alberto Galasso:
Understanding regional innovation disparities
23 December 2013, 11875 reads
Do patent rights impede follow-on innovation?
14 May 2013, 14189 reads
Improving efficiency in the 'market for innovation'
29 November 2008, 9310 reads
- Secular stagnation: Facts, causes, and cures – a new Vox eBookTeulings, Baldwin
- Can large primary surpluses solve Europe’s debt problem?Eichengreen, Panizza
- The unrecognised benefits of grade inflationBoleslavsky, Cotton
- The US manufacturing base is surprisingly strongMoran, Oldenski
- Long-term damage of the US court’s Argentinian debt rulingFrankel
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman