University of Toronto
Alberto Galasso is Associate Professor at the University of Toronto. He received his Ph.D. in Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science. His research has focused on intellectual property management and bargaining theory.
Articles by Alberto Galasso:
Understanding regional innovation disparities
23 December 2013, 10185 reads
Do patent rights impede follow-on innovation?
14 May 2013, 13376 reads
Improving efficiency in the 'market for innovation'
29 November 2008, 8893 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone brea