University of Toronto
Alberto Galasso is Associate Professor at the University of Toronto. He received his Ph.D. in Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science. His research has focused on intellectual property management and bargaining theory.
Articles by Alberto Galasso:
Understanding regional innovation disparities
23 December 2013, 10074 reads
Do patent rights impede follow-on innovation?
14 May 2013, 13332 reads
Improving efficiency in the 'market for innovation'
29 November 2008, 8872 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- The returns to currency speculation: Evidence from Keynes the traderAccominotti, Chambers
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine