Università Politecnica delle Marche and MoFiR
Alberto Zazzaro is Professor of Economics at the Università Politecnica delle Marche (Ancona, Italy) and a founding member of the Money and Finance Reserach Group (MoFiR, Ancona). He is the Secretary General of the Italian Economic Association and the Editor in-chief of the the Rivista Italiana degli Economisti – The Journal of the Italian Economic Association. His research work has focussed on banking, corporate governance, industrial organization, theory of money and economic growth.
His latest publications include articles in Economic Journal, Economics Letters, Empirical Economics, Journal of Banking and Finance, B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, Journal of Development Economics, Journal of Financial Intermediation, Journal of Economic Geography, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Review of Finance, and Small Business Economics, World Development.
Articles by Alberto Zazzaro:
IMF lending and banking crises
25 February 2013, 13059 reads
The IMF response to the crisis: Crisis prevention and political influence
26 June 2012, 11571 reads
Home bias and the credit crunch: Evidence from Italy
12 February 2012, 10277 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman