European Business School
Andre Güttler obtained his doctoral degree in finance at University of Frankfurt, Germany. Since 2005 he has been Assistant Professor of Finance at European Business School, Germany and visited National University of Singapore in 2008 and 2009. He was director of KMW-Rating, a company specialized in data pooling for internal ratings. He is funding manager of BG consult, a consulting boutique for financial institutions. In 2009 he was ranked by the Handelsblatt as one of the Top 100 researchers under 40 years of age and among the top 200 researchers for publications from 2005-2008 for German speaking countries. His research concentrates on Financial Intermediation and Risk Management and was published in the Review of Finance, Journal of Banking & Finance, and Journal of Financial Services Research among others.
Articles by Andre Güttler:
Do public guarantees influence bank risk taking? Evidence from a natural experiment
20 April 2010, 11096 reads
Are women better loan officers?
28 August 2009, 16233 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke