Université Catholique de Louvain
Andrea Ariu is PhD candidate at the Universite catholique de Louvain - under the co-supervision of Giordano Mion and Frederic Docquier - and he is affiliated to the FNRS (Fond National Recherche Scientifique) and IRES (Institute for Economic and Social Research). His research fields are international trade (in particular on trade in services, with focus on the differences and complementarities with trade in goods) and in international migration (with focus on the determinants of migration flows). Andrea holds a BA in Economics of International Markets and New Technologies from Bocconi University and a Joint Master in Economics and Social Sciences from Bocconi University and the Universite catholique de Louvain. He has been part-time researcher for the National Bank of Belgium and for the University of Ljubljana.
Articles by Andrea Ariu:
Are services traded differently?
23 December 2012, 9975 reads
What drives services trade? Evidence from Belgian firms
25 February 2012, 5966 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide