Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Andrea Tesei is a PhD candidate at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. He received his undergraduate degree from University of Roma Tre and a Master of Science from Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Between 2006 and 2007 he worked at the research department of the Bank for International Settlements in Hong Kong.
His research interests include economic development, political economy and applied econometrics.
Articles by Andrea Tesei:
Oil and democracy: New insights
22 December 2011, 9130 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji