University Roma Tre
Anna Giunta holds a Master of Science in Economics (University of Southern California, Los Angeles) and a Ph.D in Development Economics (Centro di Specializzazione e Ricerche Economico-Agrarie per il Mezzogiorno, Portici, Naples). She is Full Professor of Applied Economics, Department of Economics, University Roma Tre. Her current research interests are: firms’ organization and internationalization; firms’ boundaries and ICT; global value chains; industrial and regional policy evaluation.
Articles by Anna Giunta:
Being in a global value chain: Hell or heaven?
15 December 2012, 11373 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Claessens, 18 April 2014