University Roma Tre
Anna Giunta holds a Master of Science in Economics (University of Southern California, Los Angeles) and a Ph.D in Development Economics (Centro di Specializzazione e Ricerche Economico-Agrarie per il Mezzogiorno, Portici, Naples). She is Full Professor of Applied Economics, Department of Economics, University Roma Tre. Her current research interests are: firms’ organization and internationalization; firms’ boundaries and ICT; global value chains; industrial and regional policy evaluation.
Articles by Anna Giunta:
Being in a global value chain: Hell or heaven?
15 December 2012, 7234 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide