Bank of Italy
Antonio Accetturo has received a Master in International Economics at the Kiel Institute for the World Economy in 2005 and a PhD in Economics from the Catholic University of Milan in 2007. Since 2006 he works as Economist at the Bank of Italy, Research Dpt.. His research focuses on regional/urban economics, international trade, policy evaluation, and political economy.
Articles by Antonio Accetturo:
Being in a global value chain: Hell or heaven?
15 December 2012, 7245 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine