Bank of Italy
Antonio Accetturo has received a Master in International Economics at the Kiel Institute for the World Economy in 2005 and a PhD in Economics from the Catholic University of Milan in 2007. Since 2006 he works as Economist at the Bank of Italy, Research Dpt.. His research focuses on regional/urban economics, international trade, policy evaluation, and political economy.
Articles by Antonio Accetturo:
Being in a global value chain: Hell or heaven?
15 December 2012, 11318 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen