Bank of Italy
Antonio Accetturo has received a Master in International Economics at the Kiel Institute for the World Economy in 2005 and a PhD in Economics from the Catholic University of Milan in 2007. Since 2006 he works as Economist at the Bank of Italy, Research Dpt.. His research focuses on regional/urban economics, international trade, policy evaluation, and political economy.
Articles by Antonio Accetturo:
Being in a global value chain: Hell or heaven?
15 December 2012, 10012 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013