Arti Grover Goswami
Arti Grover is a consultant Economist at the World Bank. She is the co-author of an eminent book on services trade, /Exporting Services: A Developing Country Perspective/. At the bank, she has worked on issues relating to trade in services from several developing countries such as Malaysia, Philippines, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Brazil, bilateral labor agreement, specifically for the case of Philippines, Spain and France, India’s economic growth and urbanization pattern. Prior to joining the Bank in September 2009, she was a Doctoral Fulbright fellow in the International Economics Section of Princeton University and a Lecturer at the Delhi School of Economics. Her PhD research and publications have mainly focused on issues related to offshoring and specifically services outsourcing.
Articles by Arti Grover Goswami:
Highway to success in India
5 February 2013, 11144 reads
Landlocked or policy-locked?
29 November 2012, 8395 reads
Is India’s manufacturing sector moving out of the cities?
27 July 2012, 9779 reads
Can services be the next growth escalator?
12 December 2011, 17098 reads
Service with a smile: A new growth engine for poor countries
4 May 2011, 17362 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani