Asmaa El-Ganainy is an economist in the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF’s) Fiscal Affairs Department. Her research interests include analyzing historical episodes of public debt, taxation and consumption behavior, growth-friendly tax systems, and the role of fiscal policy in addressing equity concerns.
Articles by Asmaa El-Ganainy:
A century of public debt and what have we learned?
18 December 2011, 21193 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji