Banri Ito is an Associate Professor of Economics at Senshu University and a Fellow at the Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI). He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Keio University. His research focuses on international trade and investment; trade, innovation and intellectual property rights; and trade protection and political economy.
His articles have been published in edited volumes and various leading publications including Review of International Economics, China Economic Review, The World Economy, Journal of Japanese and International Economies, Economic Inquiry, Research Policy.
Articles by Banri Ito:
Agglomeration and exports
3 December 2013, 5692 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani