Since July of 2012, Batshur Gootiiz is working as a manager of Consulting Division at Deloitte -Onch LLC in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Between 2007 and 2011, she was a research analyst at the World Bank, Development Economics Research Group, Trade Unit, in Washington DC, where she assisted creating Services Trade Restrictions Index (STRI) and building Services Trade Restrictions database. In the trade research team, she managed to carry out questionnaire on “Barriers to Services Trade Integration” across more than 100 countries, analyzed the questionnaire results, and co-authored several paper using the results.
She is a national of Mongolia and in 2005, she completed her MA degree in International Relations with Economics concentration at the Johns Hopkins University, the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Washington DC. In 2002, she obtained her BA degree in International Relations from Cornell College, Mount Vernon, Iowa, USA.
Articles by Batshur Gootiiz:
Landlocked or policy-locked?
29 November 2012, 8401 reads
The first global services trade restrictions database
17 July 2012, 8264 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli