Ben Vollaard (Ph.D. RAND Graduate School) conducts research in the area of economics of crime. He is affiliated to the Tilburg Law and Economics Center (TILEC), member of the Home Office/ERA Academic advisory panel, writes regularly for the Dutch national newspaper NRC Handelsblad, and is one of the managing editors of Mejudice.nl, the Dutch discussion forum for economists.
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti