Ben Vollaard (Ph.D. RAND Graduate School) conducts research in the area of economics of crime. He is affiliated to the Tilburg Law and Economics Center (TILEC), member of the Home Office/ERA Academic advisory panel, writes regularly for the Dutch national newspaper NRC Handelsblad, and is one of the managing editors of Mejudice.nl, the Dutch discussion forum for economists.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman