Czech National Bank
Bořek Vašíček is an Advisor to the Board and Research Coordinator at the Czech National Bank, Prague. He studied at the University of Economics in Prague and Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, where he obtained Ph.D. degree. His research interests concentrate on monetary policy, applied macroeconomics and international finance. His recent research appeared in Journal of Financial Stability, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade and Economic Systems.
Articles by Bořek Vašíček:
How does monetary policy respond to financial stress?
17 November 2011, 7185 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine