Czech National Bank
Bořek Vašíček is an Advisor to the Board and Research Coordinator at the Czech National Bank, Prague. He studied at the University of Economics in Prague and Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, where he obtained Ph.D. degree. His research interests concentrate on monetary policy, applied macroeconomics and international finance. His recent research appeared in Journal of Financial Stability, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade and Economic Systems.
Articles by Bořek Vašíček:
How does monetary policy respond to financial stress?
17 November 2011, 6958 reads
- What good are children?Deaton, Stone
- Money makes people right-wing and inegalitarianOswald, Powdthavee
- Job polarisation and the decline of middle-class workers’ wagesBoehm
- Searching for sources of inequalityFurceri, Loungani
- Measuring economic progressCoyle