Bob Denham is a British journalist and writer specialising in bringing economic, political and cultural issues to life. He is a copy-editor for VoxEU.org as well as a media consultant for various think tanks and leading economists. His journalism has appeared in the New Statesman and on Sky News. Before moving into media, Bob worked for IBM and Merrill Lynch Investment Banking. Bob holds a first class Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Econometrics from the University of Bristol. He lives in London.
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the