University of New York and Luxembourg Income Center
Branko Milanovic is Visiting Presidential Professor at the Graduate Center University of New York and Senior Scholar at Luxembourg Income Center. At the time of the writing of the paper he was with the World Bank Development Research Group. His most recent book is The haves and the have-nots: a brief and idiosyncratic history of global inequality, Basic books, 2011.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman