Carnegie Mellon University
Brian Kovak is an Assistant Professor of Economics and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University's Heinz College and a Faculty Research Fellow of the National Bureau of Economic Research. Kovak received a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Penn State, a Master of Public Affairs from Indiana University, and a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Michigan. His research focuses the relationships between international trade, immigration, and local labor market outcomes.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman