Bruno Maçães is the Secretary of State for European Affairs in the Portuguese Government. Between June 2011 and March 2013, Maçães was political adviser to the Prime Minister of Portugal. Before that he taught politics in Berlin and Seoul. He received his doctorate in political science from Harvard University.
Articles by Bruno Maçães:
An ever closer union?
9 July 2014, 9332 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Kupers, 25 July 2014