Carolina Villegas Sanchez is Assistant Professor at the Economics Department of ESADE-Business School. Her research interests centre on international economics and finance and she is primarily interested in foreign direct investment, international capital flows and financial development. She received a PhD in Economics from the European University Institute in December 2008 and was Assistant Professor at the Economics Department of the University of Houston from 2008 to 2011.
Articles by Carolina Villegas-Sanchez:
How big are productivity gains from FDI?
4 June 2013, 11242 reads
DellaVigna, Durante, Knight, La Ferrara
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
Allen, Eichengreen, Evans
Greenwood, Guner, Kocharakov, Santos
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji