Royal Holloway University of London
Cecilia Testa is a senior lecturer at Royal Holloway University of London.
Her research focuses on political economy and has been published in journals such as the Journal of the European Economic Association, the European Economic Review, Public Choice and The Journal of Politics.
Cecilia has been a visiting scholar at Australian National University, the University of Essex and MIT, and is currently a Research Fellow at the Tinbergen Institute and at the Centro Studi Luca D’Agliano in Milan, Italy. She earned her Ph.D. from LSE.
Articles by Cecilia Testa:
The rhetoric of closed borders: Why illegal immigration thrives
28 April 2011, 11464 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine