University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
Christian Merkl is professor of macroeconomics at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, research professor at the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, research professor at the Institute for Employment Research (IAB) and Research Fellow of IZA.
Articles by Christian Merkl:
Short-time work: Does it save jobs?
12 July 2013, 10942 reads
Monetary policy and firing costs
9 February 2013, 11224 reads
The German labour market: Low worker flows and large volatilities
8 August 2012, 21189 reads
The roots of the German miracle
9 March 2011, 12720 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman