International Labour Organization and Université catholique de Louvain
Christian Viegelahn works as an Economist in the Employment Trends Unit of the International Labour Organization in Geneva. He is also a PhD Candidate in Economics at the Université catholique de Louvain in Belgium.
His research focuses on labour market modeling and forecasting, and on the relationship between trade policies, trade flows, firm performance and the labour market. He has presented his papers in various seminars and conferences.
Articles by Christian Viegelahn:
Has EU import protection gone up during the crisis?
4 September 2011, 6663 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine