University of Virginia
Christopher Otrok is a Professor of Economics at the University of Virginia. He has held visiting scholar positions at the Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta, Minneapolis and New York, and has been a visiting scholar and consultant at the International Monetary Fund. His work has appeared in top academic journals including the American Economic Review, International Economic Review, Journal of Monetary Economics and Journal of International Economics. He currently serves as a Co-Editor for the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. He earned a BA from Davidson College in 1992, and a PhD in Economics from the University of Iowa in 1999.
Articles by Christopher Otrok :
Are macro-prudential policies really that prudent?
16 August 2010, 11438 reads
Dissecting the decoupling debate
4 October 2008, 9995 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide