Dagfinn Rime is a senior researcher in Norges Bank (Central Bank of Norway). He received his PhD from the Norwegian School of Management in 2001, and was a visiting research fellow at SIFR (Stockholm) 2001-2006. Currently he is adjunct professor at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology where he teaches empirical finance. Rime's primary research interest are in international finance, in particular the microstructure of foreign exchange markets, and his papers have been published in leading journals like Journal of Financial Economics, Journal of International Economics, Journal of Banking and Finance and Journal of International Money and Finance.
Articles by Dagfinn Rime:
The evolution of the global FX market
23 December 2013, 11633 reads
The $4 trillion question: What explains FX growth?
23 December 2010, 13682 reads
Resolving the “arbitrage paradox” in foreign exchange markets
25 October 2008, 20893 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli