Larrain Vial and Universidad Adolfo Ibañez
Dalibor Eterovic is Manager of Economics and Fixed Income at leading Chilean Investment Bank Larrain Vial. He also serves as Lecturer in Political Economics at the School of Government of the Universidad Adolfo Ibañez. He previously worked as a senior economist at the Chilean Central Bank, as a member of the International Surveillance Team. He has also served as an economist at Merrill Lynch in London, focusing on emerging Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Cambridge, a MSc from the University of Birmingham and a B.A., from Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC). His primary research interests are international macroeconomics and political economics.
Articles by Dalibor Eterovic:
Global imbalances: Are emerging markets the new guest at the party?
26 February 2010, 20420 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani