Larrain Vial and Universidad Adolfo Ibañez
Dalibor Eterovic is Manager of Economics and Fixed Income at leading Chilean Investment Bank Larrain Vial. He also serves as Lecturer in Political Economics at the School of Government of the Universidad Adolfo Ibañez. He previously worked as a senior economist at the Chilean Central Bank, as a member of the International Surveillance Team. He has also served as an economist at Merrill Lynch in London, focusing on emerging Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Cambridge, a MSc from the University of Birmingham and a B.A., from Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC). His primary research interests are international macroeconomics and political economics.
Articles by Dalibor Eterovic:
Global imbalances: Are emerging markets the new guest at the party?
26 February 2010, 21464 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman