London School of Economics
Danny Quah is a Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics and Political Science and Co-Director of LSE Global Governance. He is a Council Member of Malaysia’s National Economic Advisory Council. He also serves on the steering committee of the Abu Dhabi Economics Research Agency and on the Editorial Boards of East Asian Policy, Journal of Economic Growth, and the Journal of Global Policy, and is a member of the World Economic Forum Global Agenda Council on Economic Imbalances. Danny is also a Senior Fellow at LSE IDEAS, Senior Research Associate at the Centre for the Study of Human Rights, and Chair of the Board of the LSE-PKU Summer School.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman