David F. Hendry
University of Oxford
David F. Hendry, Kt, is Professor of Economics Oxford University, Fellow of Nuffield College, and Director, Program in Economic Modeling, INET Oxford. He was previously Professor of Econometrics, London School of Economics. He was Knighted in 2009; is an Honorary Vice-President and past President Royal Economic Society; Fellow, British Academy, Royal Society of Edinburgh, Econometric Society and Journal of Econometrics; Foreign Honorary Member, American Economic Association and American Academy of Arts and Sciences; Honorary Fellow, International Institute of Forecasters and an Academician of the Academy of Social Sciences. He has received eight Honorary Doctorates, as well as the Guy Medal in Bronze from the Royal Statistical Society.
He is listed by the ISI as one of the world's 200 most cited economists, is a Thomson Reuters Citation Laureate, and has published more than 200 papers and 25 books on econometric methods, theory, modelling, and history; numerical techniques; computing; empirical economics; and forecasting, for which he received the Isaac Kerstenetzky Scholarly Achievement Award in 2012.
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani