University of Toronto
David Seim is Assistant Professor in Economics at University of Toronto and affiliated with the Research Institute of Industrial Economics. His research lies in Public Economics and Political Economics. He was educated at the Institute for International Economic Studies, Stockholm University (PhD).
Articles by David Seim:
Who becomes a top politician in China?
20 August 2013, 11261 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in