Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd.
Debojyoti Dey, an Economist with the Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX), Mumbai, is responsible for monitoring and analysis of macroeconomic trends and regulatory policy, and their impact on markets, as well as creating awareness about the commodity derivatives market among the stakeholders. A post-graduate in economics as well as management, Mr. Dey also assists MCX’s Chief Economist in providing strategic advisory support to its management. Earlier, he worked for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in Credit Planning and Banking Supervision departments. Mr Dey has contributed a number of papers, analyses and articles to various financial newspapers and periodicals. He may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Debojyoti Dey:
Currency war or currency tango?
3 December 2010, 8374 reads
- Distilling the macroeconomic news flowBeber, Brandt, Luisi
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz