Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd.
Debojyoti Dey, an Economist with the Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX), Mumbai, is responsible for monitoring and analysis of macroeconomic trends and regulatory policy, and their impact on markets, as well as creating awareness about the commodity derivatives market among the stakeholders. A post-graduate in economics as well as management, Mr. Dey also assists MCX’s Chief Economist in providing strategic advisory support to its management. Earlier, he worked for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in Credit Planning and Banking Supervision departments. Mr Dey has contributed a number of papers, analyses and articles to various financial newspapers and periodicals. He may be reached at email@example.com
Articles by Debojyoti Dey:
Currency war or currency tango?
3 December 2010, 9618 reads
DellaVigna, Durante, Knight, La Ferrara
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
Allen, Eichengreen, Evans
Greenwood, Guner, Kocharakov, Santos
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji