Bank of England
Dennis Reinhardt is an Economist in the International Finance Division in the Financial Stability directorate of the Bank of England. He received his PhD in Economics from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva. During his PhD he worked as a teaching and research assistant at the Study Center Gerzensee. His research interest include international finance, international capital flows and financial openness as well as capital controls and financial vulnerabilities.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman