Seoul National University
Dukgeun Ahn is a Professor of Trade Law and Policy in the Graduate School of International Studies(GSIS)/Law School at Seoul National University, Korea. He is Director of Center for International Commerce and Finance at GSIS. He has taught at many universities including the World Trade Institute (Switzerland), University of Barcelona (Spain), National University of Singapore, University of Hong Kong. He has worked as a special adviser for various government agencies in developing countries as well as Korea regarding WTO disputes, subsidy policies, trade remedy cases and FTA negotiations. He has also published many articles and books, while he works as an editorial member for various academic journals including Journal of International Economic Law (Oxford Univ. Press). He received Ph.D. in Economics & J.D. from University of Michigan and completed traineeship at the Appellate Body of the WTO.
Articles by Dukgeun Ahn:
Is the Chinese exchange-rate regime "WTO-legal"?
16 April 2010, 12676 reads
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro