Era Dabla-Norris is Deputy Chief of the Low-Income Strategy Unit in the International Monetary Fund’s Strategy, Policy, and Review Department. Since joining the IMF, she has worked on both low-income and emerging market countries in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. She has published actively in a number of areas, including fiscal policy and institutional frameworks, the drivers of official and private flows to low-income countries, and monetary policy frameworks. Her current research focuses on policies, tools and instruments for managing volatility and increasing resilience in low-income countries, and the nexus between public investment and growth.
Articles by Era Dabla-Norris:
Roads to nowhere or bridges to growth? Public investment efficiency in developing countries
3 July 2011, 13432 reads
The impact of the global crisis on aid flows: Is it over yet?
6 April 2011, 9780 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani