Warwick University and CAGE
Eugenio Proto is Associate Professor at the University of Warwick and research associate at the Centre for Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE). He earned the PhD in Economics at ECARES, Université libre de Bruxelles. His research interests are behavioural economics and labour productivity, and development economics.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman