University of Goettingen
Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann is a senior researcher at the cege (Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research) and the IAI (Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research) of the University of Goettingen. She also works as co-ordinator and lecturer of the international master program MA in Development Economics. She received her Ph.D. from the Department of Economics of the University of Goettingen in 1990 and was assistant professor at the Free University of Berlin from 1991 to 1994. In 1994/1995 she returned to the University of Goettingen for family reasons.
She spent several months doing research at the Universidad de Chile in Santiago de Chile. Her latest research has been published in international journals, such as the Canadian Journal of Economics, Review of World Economics and the Journal of Development Studies.
Articles by Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann:
Crisis and public support for the euro
5 November 2012, 10416 reads
- What good are children?Deaton, Stone
- Money makes people right-wing and inegalitarianOswald, Powdthavee
- Job polarisation and the decline of middle-class workers’ wagesBoehm
- Searching for sources of inequalityFurceri, Loungani
- Measuring economic progressCoyle
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn