University of Oxford and CEPR.
Ferdinand Rauch is lecturer at the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, and a CEPR Research Affiliates. He is also Fellow of Brasenose College Oxford and Visiting Research Associate at the Centre for Economic Performance (CEP) at the LSE in London. He received a PhD from the University of Vienna in 2010.
- What good are children?Deaton, Stone
- Money makes people right-wing and inegalitarianOswald, Powdthavee
- Job polarisation and the decline of middle-class workers’ wagesBoehm
- Searching for sources of inequalityFurceri, Loungani
- Measuring economic progressCoyle
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine